Networkxone
Welcome!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Register Now! Sign In »

Regards

YASIR IMRAN
SR.NETWORK ENGINEER
CTTC PVT LTD
Cell:+92-333-7474148

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Networkxone
Welcome!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Register Now! Sign In »

Regards

YASIR IMRAN
SR.NETWORK ENGINEER
CTTC PVT LTD
Cell:+92-333-7474148
Networkxone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CCNA Industrial 200-601 IMINS2 exam dumps
SY0-201 training materials EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:04 am by tracy_k

» CompTIA A+ 220-901 dumps
SY0-201 training materials EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 am by tracy_k

» Updated CCIE Collaboration 400-051 dumps
SY0-201 training materials EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:47 am by tracy_k

» JN0-691 Junos Troubleshooting (JNCSP) dumps
SY0-201 training materials EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:33 am by tracy_k

» CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 practice test
SY0-201 training materials EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 am by tracy_k

» CCNA Security 210-260 IINS practice test
SY0-201 training materials EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:06 am by tracy_k

» 300-320 ARCH exam practice test
SY0-201 training materials EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:26 am by tracy_k

» MCSA 70-461 exam practice test
SY0-201 training materials EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 am by tracy_k

» Microsoft Dynamics CRM MB2-708 practice test
SY0-201 training materials EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:50 am by tracy_k

Earn Money

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 309 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:43 pm
Top posters
tracy_k (95)
SY0-201 training materials I_vote_lcapSY0-201 training materials I_voting_barSY0-201 training materials I_vote_rcap 
Yasir-Imran (76)
SY0-201 training materials I_vote_lcapSY0-201 training materials I_voting_barSY0-201 training materials I_vote_rcap 
amaqsood1 (52)
m.abidkh (25)
BILAL KHAN (24)
kamran akbar (22)
yyy (18)
s4cnc (16)
dani14 (13)
QADEER HUSSAIN (9)

Statistics
We have 3550 registered users
The newest registered user is sharee4

Our users have posted a total of 727 messages in 319 subjects
Poll

You like This Way to learn Knowledge ?

SY0-201 training materials I_vote_lcap63%SY0-201 training materials I_vote_rcap 63% [ 42 ]
SY0-201 training materials I_vote_lcap22%SY0-201 training materials I_vote_rcap 22% [ 15 ]
SY0-201 training materials I_vote_lcap15%SY0-201 training materials I_vote_rcap 15% [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 67

SY0-201 training materials

+3
orgdfgeg
yyy
puhytrt
7 posters

Go down

SY0-201 training materials Empty SY0-201 training materials

Post by puhytrt Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 am

This certification preparation guide comes with free study guide, sample questions, answers, testing engine and braindumps that give you the experience of actual CompTIA SY0-201 exam.

1. A technician is deciding between implementing a HIDS on the database server or implementing a NIDS. Which of the following are reasons why a NIDS may be better to implement? (Select TWO).
A. Many HIDS require frequent patches and updates.
B. Many HIDS are not able to detect network attacks.
C. Many HIDS have a negative impact on system performance.
D. Many HIDS only offer a low level of detection granularity.
E. Many HIDS are not good at detecting attacks on database servers.
Answer: BC

2. A user was trying to update an open file but when they tried to access the file they were denied. Which of the following would explain why the user could not access the file?
A. Audit only access
B. Execute only access
C. Rights are not set correctly
D. Write only access
Answer: C

3. Which of the following is a security threat that hides itself within another piece of executable software?
A. Botnet
B. Logic Bomb
C. Trojan
D. Worm

Our main goal is that you get more kownleage with less money.You will find our price is very cheap.Our on-site online training experts create all of the CompTIA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] products available through it certification training.

puhytrt

Back to top Go down

SY0-201 training materials Empty Thanks

Post by yyy Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 am

puhytrt wrote:This certification preparation guide comes with free study guide, sample questions, answers, testing engine and braindumps that give you the experience of actual CompTIA SY0-201 exam.

1. A technician is deciding between implementing a HIDS on the database server or implementing a NIDS. Which of the following are reasons why a NIDS may be better to implement? (Select TWO).
A. Many HIDS require frequent patches and updates.
B. Many HIDS are not able to detect network attacks.
C. Many HIDS have a negative impact on system performance.
D. Many HIDS only offer a low level of detection granularity.
E. Many HIDS are not good at detecting attacks on database servers.
Answer: BC

2. A user was trying to update an open file but when they tried to access the file they were denied. Which of the following would explain why the user could not access the file?
A. Audit only access
B. Execute only access
C. Rights are not set correctly
D. Write only access

3. Which of the following is a security threat that hides itself within another piece of executable software?
A. Botnet
B. Logic Bomb
C. Trojan
D. Worm

Our main goal is that you get more kownleage with less money.You will find our price is very cheap.Our on-site online training experts create all of the CompTIA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] products available through it certification training.

Thanks for your sharing experience with us.I am highly thankful to you and i have little request to you,please share these types of information in the future with us...It's great forum for information and solve your questions.
yyy
yyy

Character sheet
yyy: 0

Back to top Go down

SY0-201 training materials Empty Re: SY0-201 training materials

Post by orgdfgeg Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:04 am

Your share is useful to me,thanks!But, can you provide more questions to me about 220-701.

orgdfgeg

Back to top Go down

Post by khfdsdf Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:49 am

You provided very good information, great help to me,thanks!

khfdsdf

Back to top Go down

Post by jgtyef Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:04 am

I's great ,If you can provide more that would be better.

jgtyef

Back to top Go down

Post by puhytrt Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 am

As the most popular entry-level certification, it is particularly popular among individuals switching from another career to computers.Organized by objectives this unparalleled study guide offers you a systematic approach to preparing for the CompTIA A+ certification, and includes real-world scenarios, chapter review questions, plus a CD with Sybex's propriety test engine to reinforce all of the concepts you learn.

4. Which of the following organizational documentation describes how tasks or job functions should be conducted?
A. Standards
B. Guideline
C. Policy
D. Procedures
Answer: D

5. corporation has employed a third-party company to perform black-box penetration on their network. The corporation will provide:
A. full access to the network, except user-created databases.
B. unrestricted approved access, provided that every action is logged.
C. a test user account, but the company performs the network footprinting.
D. no information regarding their topology or technologies.
Answer: D

These important features in the Test1pass value pack has increased its importance for passing Comptia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] practice test with top ranks.Test1pass Certified Comptia 220-701 exam Training Tools are detailed and provide you with a real time environment.

puhytrt

Back to top Go down

Post by alam665 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:57 am

Dear Sir,

This is Muhammad Alam here, I need Network+ ppt presentation slides if you have please send me as soon as possible. I will be thankful to you.

Regards

Muhammad Alam

alam665

Back to top Go down

Post by felton45 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 am

I just got my 220-701 in exampdf.
Here share some questions and answers :

Which of the following functions can be performed by using the msconfig command?
A. Update the product key information for the Microsoft OS.
B. Prevent specific programs from beginning at the system startup.
C. Find specific information about the system hardware configuration.
D. Configure the boot order of the system hardware devices.
Answer: B
Which of the following describes keeping the desk area free of trip hazards such as loose cables?
A. Network interface
B. Client Configuration
C. Cable management
D. Personal Area Network (PAN)

felton45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down