Networkxone
Welcome!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Register Now! Sign In »

Regards

YASIR IMRAN
SR.NETWORK ENGINEER
CTTC PVT LTD
Cell:+92-333-7474148

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Networkxone
Welcome!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Register Now! Sign In »

Regards

YASIR IMRAN
SR.NETWORK ENGINEER
CTTC PVT LTD
Cell:+92-333-7474148
Networkxone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CCNA Industrial 200-601 IMINS2 exam dumps
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:04 am by tracy_k

» CompTIA A+ 220-901 dumps
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 am by tracy_k

» Updated CCIE Collaboration 400-051 dumps
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:47 am by tracy_k

» JN0-691 Junos Troubleshooting (JNCSP) dumps
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:33 am by tracy_k

» CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 practice test
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 am by tracy_k

» CCNA Security 210-260 IINS practice test
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:06 am by tracy_k

» 300-320 ARCH exam practice test
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:26 am by tracy_k

» MCSA 70-461 exam practice test
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 am by tracy_k

» Microsoft Dynamics CRM MB2-708 practice test
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:50 am by tracy_k

Earn Money

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 309 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:43 pm
Top posters
tracy_k (95)
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_lcapHacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_voting_barHacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_rcap 
Yasir-Imran (76)
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_lcapHacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_voting_barHacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_rcap 
amaqsood1 (52)
m.abidkh (25)
BILAL KHAN (24)
kamran akbar (22)
yyy (18)
s4cnc (16)
dani14 (13)
QADEER HUSSAIN (9)

Statistics
We have 3550 registered users
The newest registered user is sharee4

Our users have posted a total of 727 messages in 319 subjects
Poll

You like This Way to learn Knowledge ?

Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_lcap63%Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_rcap 63% [ 42 ]
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_lcap22%Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_rcap 22% [ 15 ]
Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_lcap15%Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password I_vote_rcap 15% [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 67

Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password

2 posters

Go down

Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password Empty Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password

Post by kamran akbar Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password

The software provided is not available on net anymore.It is called ERD Commander 2005.The company which made it was bought by Micro$oft and they discontinued it.It is a VERY POWERFUL software SO DON"T SHARE IT CUZ THEN THEY MIGHT HACK U.

1. Download this file from here(click here to download)
2. It is a rar file.Extract it to get a ISO file.
3. Write the iso file to a cd.
4. Boot the computer using the cd.
5. Use the lock smith using to remove the password.

Other Features Of ERD Commander

ERD Commander

When your server or workstation won't boot, you need ERD Commander 2005. ERD Commander 2005 boots dead systems directly from CD into a Windows-like repair environment. You'll have full access to the dead system's volumes, so you can diagnose and repair problems using tools located on the ERD Commander 2005 Start menu. And you'll have built-in network access to safely move data off of, or on to, the dead system. With ERD Commander 2005 you can repair a system quickly and easily, saving you time and rescuing your critical data.

* Boots dead systems directly from CD
* Easy, familiar Windows-like interface
* Intuitive Solution Wizard helps you select the right tool to correct your system issue
* Includes Crash Analyzer Wizard to pinpoint the cause of recent system crashes for repair
* Allows complete disk sanitizing/data removal with Disk Wipe utility
* Includes the Locksmith utility to reset lost Administrator passwords
* Includes FileRestore so that you can quickly find and recover deleted files
* Provides access to XP Restore Points on unbootable Windows XP systems
* Detect malware and other applications that may be consuming system resources
* Includes an Internet browser to facilitate downloading needed files and patches
* Compares key info on unbootable systems with that of a working system for diagnosis and troubleshooting
* Automatically identifies and replaces critical system files that have become corrupt
* Allows for formatting and partitioning of disks
* Provides emergency removal capability for faulty hotfixes
* Built-in network access to safely copy data to/from dead systems
* Repair and diagnostic tools located on Start menu
* Repair tools include System Restore tool, System File Repair, Service and Driver Manager, Hotfix Uninstall Wizard, Locksmith, Registry Editor, Explorer, Disk Management, and Command Prompt
* Data recovery tools include Disk Commander and FileRestore
* Diagnostic tools include Crash Analyzer Wizard, System Compare, Autoruns, Event Log Viewer, System Information, TCP/IP Configuration, and Logical volumes utilities
* Compatible with Windows NT, 2000, XP, and Server 2003

Code:
KAMARAN AKBAR
0345-2457789

kamran akbar

Back to top Go down

Hacking Windows XP Administrator Password Empty xp

Post by midrees20 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 am

thanks

midrees20

Back to top Go down